Tuesday, October 18, 2005

It's either one way or the other!

Today I was realizing that there must be two types of people in the world. Those who think it's a Black-and-White World and those who think of the World in terms of a bell curve. I will leave it to you to decide what world you think the Non-Liberal Bloggers (NLBs) think they live in versus the Liberal Bloggers.
So I decided, if I must, I will set forth my list of one way or the other!
If I have to choose...
1. I will choose truth over lies.
2. I will choose fact over opinion.
3. I will choose education over ignorance.
4. I will choose science over "sincerely held beliefs".
5. I will choose curiousity over sloth.
6. I will choose experts over loyalists.
7. I will choose a leader who governs from the "A" column rather than the "B" column.
8. And if forced to choose between two imperfect leaders, I will choose the leader who will do the most of amount of good and the least amount of damage. To determine that, I will honestly ask myself: "Of the imperfections I know about, how many people's lives did this directly affect?" And yes, I am thinking of Bill Clinton who committed adultery and lied about it (directly affecting under 10 people's lives) opposed to George W. Bush who lied about the reason for going to war with Iraq (directly affecting over 17,000 American soldiers' lives and probably 10 times that in Iraqi lives).
And no, Bill Clinton's affair did not directly affect you. Before it was splashed all over the (liberal) media, there was not a day or time that a shiver went down your spine and you said, "My life will never be the same! I just got my arm blown off! My child is dead! Bill Clinton must be cheating on his wife." Compare that to the dead and wounded American soldiers. 2000 soldiers have paid with their lives. Wounded soldiers will pay for Bush's lies for the rest of their lives. Sorry, but there is no comparison.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home